[Everyone] Post-Doctoral positions for FRBs with the uGMRT and Pulsar search, timing with the GHRSS survey

Jayanta Roy jroy at ncra.tifr.res.in
Thu Oct 10 01:05:22 EDT 2019

Dear All,

Apologies if you receive this message more then once.

Recently we have advertised few postdoctoral positions at NCRA-TIFR (
https://jobregister.aas.org/ad/48dffb84). One of that is on "FRBs with the
uGMRT" and
the another one is on "Pulsar search and timing with the GHRSS survey".

Please find the details of these positions in the links below.

http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/ncra/opportunities/post-doctoral-fellowships/frbs-with-the-ugmrt

http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/ncra/opportunities/post-doctoral-fellowships/ghrss-survey

The deadline is on 31st October. Please write to me or Bhaswati if you
would like to know more about these positions.

Thanks and regards,
Jayanta